Thursday, May 3, 2012

Salute Your Shorts

Military Jacket: Madewell // Shirt: Random // Shorts: F21 // Tights: Urban Outfitters // Heels: Jeffrey Campbell Litas // Necklace: Brandy Melville

Happy Thursday! Has anyone else noticed or is the weather majorly lying to us this week? I keep expecting it to be warm and it's gloom-city every day! So even though I tried to pack my tights away for the summer, I just had to bring them out again. But, I made myself feel a little better by putting on some shorts since it is May after all. I threw on my military jacket to keep it cool and casual. And oh! I can't forget to mention that I got it at Madewell on sale for $20!! My Lita's added a little umph and are just so dang comfy I don't mind wearing them all day.

I just joined IFB and wanted to say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome wishes. I will get back to all of you later today!

xoxo
Shawn

6 comments:

  1. Love your shorts! And your jacket is amazing! And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Following you now. Please follow back :)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit and loving the turquoise bracelet x

    http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an amazing look. i esp like the military jacket!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your necklace and shoes!!!! :)
    muuuuuuuacks
    http://dondelasnochesterminan.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete