Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunny Weekends

Shirt: Zara | Shorts: F21 | Sandals: Random | Necklace: Madewell | Sunnies: Rayban

Photo's By: Ashley Alan-Lee

Hope everyone had a great weekend and lovely Mother’s Day! I thought I could seriously shop till I dropped until I ventured to the mall with my mom yesterday. We went to the Americana and she literally has the endurance of an Olympic runner/Forest Gump marathon champion. I was beyond exhausted and never more in need of coffee in my life. But we got some good stuff amongst the gazillion other people there who had the same idea as we did.
Hope you like this comfy-cashz outfit… (Caj’? Casch? How do you spell casual for short?) Anyway, it certainly got me through my day lookin fly. I added a floral patterned scarf when it got cooler to offset the stripes… It was a winner if I do say so myself.

What did you guys do for Mother's Day?!

Xoxo
Shawn

5 comments: