Monday, April 16, 2012

Cold Factor







Sweater: Brandy Melville // Shorts: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: Timeless, Studio City // 
White tank: Forever21 // Heels: Aldo // Wrap Around Bracelet: Club Monaco 

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and survived Coachella! For the few of us who didn't get to hippie it up in Indio this weekend I hope you got to get in as much great shopping as I did!

 I kept wanting it to be warm and summery this weekend hence the shorts and tank but the cold kept sneaking up on me so I had to throw on something to keep me warm. I always love the combo of shorts with big baggy sweaters. And since I didn't have any color in my outfit I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear my bright orange fringe necklace which I love since it is really an outfit in itself. Big bold necklaces always pull an outfit together. 

I got another bright orange surprise in downtown LA this weekend that I can't wait to show you guys! Enjoy your day!

xoxo
Shawn 






No comments:

Post a Comment