Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Two Faced








I got to take a little break and work from home today. Sure is nice to sit on a couch instead of an office chair once in a while! Plus, I had some time to run a few errands I never seem to have time to squeeze in. I decided to throw on this black/cream sheer button up since it may be a little inappropriate for the office if you know what i mean... I picked it up at Forever 21 this past weekend. I love how its completely black in the front and cream in the back. They only had one large left but it worked when I hiked it up a little a lot with my studded JCrew belt. I got the neon shoulder bag from Forever too! They had tons of new stuff and lots of neon! It was amazing actually (and a little embarrassing) how much money I spent there. Heels are Madden Girl, my Michael Kors watch of course, gold ring from the flea market and black bracelet from my sister's wedding. Bracing for the rain tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment