Thursday, April 12, 2012

Panama Skies


Heading to this beautiful Panama paradise in June! I was just looking through some pictures online and couldn't help but get inspired and super excited to start planning my beach attire. Here are some goodies I will def be bringing with...


Little black bikini, flowered bra bikini, L Space fringe top in lime green... I purchased this one already! These sandals are a definite must... you can pick them up at stevemadden.com

Now I know what you're thinking... Panama?! In Centrral America? Isn't that a little dangerous?? Well even if it is, I'll stick to where the tourists are and this beautiful scenary and simply getting away from work will definitely be worth the risk. The count down is on for sunny skies and crystal clear waters! 

Have a great day!
xoxo
Shawn



1 comment: