Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sun and Flowers

Brooklyn Grace at 6 Pins in a shoe was nice enough to feature me on her blog today! Pleas check it out... I would love for you all to see it :) It has some of my best looks on it! yay!!

And now for the colorful flower shorts... yes!
Shorts: Millau (at LF stores) | Shirt and Bra: Brandy Melville | Watch: Michael Kors | Wallet: F21 | Shades: Stella McCartney | Sandals: Frederic's Collection

I had been wanting new floral shorts for so long and was so happy when I found these at the LF end-of-summer sale. I love the bright colors and bold pattern. I can't wait to mix them up with other patterns and colored tops too... stay warm a little longer LA! 

I caught the sun right when it was setting...isn't it pretty?! I can't wait to get a nicer camera though. What kind do you guys have? My birthday is in November so it is definitely the only thing on my list! Can't wait for FRIDAY!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Great look dear
    love your short
    featured you today on my blog
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts! Pretty like always!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your feature on Brooklyn Grace, so here we are checking you out and following :) You've got an amazing style and a great blog. love the floral shorts and the bra and shirt combo. Great look!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your tan and shorts! perfect! <3


    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shorts!!
    Claire x
    peacockglamour.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete