Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wine Tasting!

Much needed morning coffee to start the day off right!
Barrel after barrel of yummy wine
Oil and Vinegar tasting too!
Neon Pop: Muscle Tee- Diane's Swimwear, Skirt- Brandy Melville
Chain- Vintage, Cuff- Madewell, Watch- Michael Kors

Here are the wine tasting pictures! Man I wish we could go back and do it all over again. So many good wines and so much fun making new friends with the people on our tour. If you guys are ever in the Santa Barbara area, try out Captain Jack's Wine Tours. They pick you up and take you to all the wineries then drop you off at your hotel again.

I wanted to wear something that was still kinda summery even though I'm soooo ready for fall...so I opted for this high wasted Brandy skirt. It got pretty warm so I was able to take off my sweater and be bright and colorful in this neon orange T (too bad I left my sweater at the very first winery...too much wine too fast?). And I love just piling on as much jewelry as possible. Don't try to tell me its too much.

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit you look beautiful as always and I especially love the arm candy! I agree, you can never have too much jewelery. Thanks for sharing your pics, I live in San Diego I'll have to check out the wine tours!

    Vanessa
    www.vanessaballi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Shawn! Cool pics!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun day - love your outfit too! ox

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ommggg I love your blog!! Following!

    Check out mine , maybe you'll find something you like also!

    Much love!

    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to live in Santa Barbara! I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete