Sunday, August 5, 2012

Brooklyn


Shirt and Bag: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Just USA 

Here are my first shots of NY! This was the day we arrived...so tired from our red-eye but so excited to finally be here! And you get to see your first glimpse of Kevin here on the blog! We had so much fun exploring the city together. We got an amazing breakfast at a local cafe in Brooklyn heights then walked along the Brooklyn Bridge. It was sooo crowded, hot and windy. My hair was in dreads at the end of the walk. It was so amazing to see all the buildings and the Statue of Liberty. I wanna live in a brownstone sooo bad!

I had no choice but to wear as light of clothing as possible. It was freakin HOT. I love this cross-body bag too. It gave a nice pop of color while being super functional. Who wants to lug around a big bag while walking 10 miles a day... not me. 

2 comments: