Friday, August 10, 2012

Night Owl

Top: Lush (I purchased at Angl)
Shoes: Vintage (Brand Name)
Necklace: Bracchiale
Cross over purse: Tory Burch

Happy Friday! So I haven’t even mentioned it yet but I started a new job! Just to tell you guys a little bit about me, I went to school at SDSU for Event Planning and am now working at J.D. Power and Associates doing their corporate events! I hate being the new girl but I am so excited to dive in and plan some amazing stuff!

So in celebration of my new job, I got all my girlfriends together last weekend for some drinks and this is what I wore. It was a really cool bar called Laurel Hardware on Sunset so I wanted to wear something that was dressy but not clubby by any means and that had a cool, chic vibe. And this is what I came up with honey boo boos!!! So I just got my hair touched up… re-did the roots and a little trim. Are you guys over the ombre now? I’m trying to think of something new to do to my hair. Nothing drastic though… maybe just lighten it up all over like JLo my idol?

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!!!! That's awesome! I'm sure their events are going to be super fab now that your working there!

    Like always...you look FAB! I love the Tory bag!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the color of that bag! Congrats on the job!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Libi & Lola

    ReplyDelete