Thursday, August 23, 2012

California Dreaming

My Outfit:
Shorts: Zara
Shirt & Sunnies: F21
Wedges: Ecote at UO
Watch: Michael Kors

I am so excited to share with you the photos from the Gorjana and Griffin California Dreaming event I went to in Malibu last week! It was at a gorgeous beach house right on the water and fully decked out with Gorjana jewelry, Essie Nail Polish, C&C clothing and Chapstick! We got to preview Gorjana's summer collection that included jewelry, handbags, belts and sandals as well as C&C's new summer line all while sipping on cocktails and getting our hair braided and nails done. I never wanted to leave this gorgeous house. We even got to take home an awesome gift bag that included Gorjana flip flops, tanning lotion, lip glosses, notebooks, phone cases and tons more! 

I have honestly been addicted to Chapstick since 7th grade. So I was so excited when I met Rene from Chapstick at the event. She sent me home completely hooked up with all the new varieties- Chapstick Sport Ready, ChapStick Moisturizer Raspberry Crème (def my fav..sooo yummy and creamy) and the ChapStick Cheerful Lips Kits which is this adorable little tin that includes three of the classic Chapstick flavors. It will be available Nov. 1st exclusively at Target. I know I will probably need a refill by then so I will be heading there to pick up another one then! Thanks Chapstick!

It was so much fun getting to go to an event like this. I really am looking forward to going to more in the future. 
Have a wonderful day! :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment