Friday, August 24, 2012

Street Stud

Shirt: Zara | Shorts: Just USA | Platformss: Ecote | Sunnies: OC Shades | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Rings and Necklace: Flee Market

Just a casual look to run around in all day. I love the look of a white T with jewelry piled high. Just keep stacking it on... I don't think it will ever be too much. A messy high bun was the easiest fix to my un-done hair this week. I can't wait for the weekend though to get glammed up and celebrate my bestie's bday. 

Spend the weekend with those you love and have fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello dear
    great style,followed you on GFC
    sent you an email
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You always look great!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog and I love it!! This is such a cute look
    Claire xx
    Peacockglamour.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete