Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Heart U

Top: Lush
Skirt: Brandy Melville (Similar here + here)
Wedges: Zara (older)
Bag: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Chain: Vintage
Arrow Cuff: Madewell
Rings: Gifts from friends

I was invited to the Gorjana and Griffin California Dreaming event in Mailbu and this is what I planned on wearing! I was so excited to get to see their new summer collection while sippin on a glass of wine at the beach. I even took off work early! I drove to Malibu and I'm knocking on the door and no one is answering... I finally realized that the event is NEXT Wednesday... seriously?! Oh well... at least I got to take some pics of my outfit for you and I'll just have to put something else together for next week!

I love this shirt... It's made by LUSH which you can find at most boutiques. It has a criss cross back and I love this color. I very recently got this skirt from Brandy Melville but they didn't have it on their website. But you can probably find it in a store near you for $22. I love these kinds of high wasted skirts that are flowy. So easy to wear and super chic. And this one actually wasn't made for a 5'11" supermodel.

1 comment: