Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Coral me Mine

Blazer: OVI | Tank: Emma and Sam | Shorts: Pins and Needles | Purse: Tory Burch | Heels: Jeffrey Campbell | Watch: Micheal Kors | Necklace: F21| Rings: Flee Market

Celebrating my bff's bday took over my entire weekend. All my best friends were in town and I was so happy to get to spend some time with them. I over dressed for dinner in this but who cares right? I love how the all black makes the blazer pop that much more. It's a bright coral in person...just looks orangey in the night's flash. Just call me the Burning Mandarin (I love you Katsuya) 

3 comments:

  1. I NEED/WANT that blazer!!!! LOVE IT!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this color combo, and that blazer is so amazing!!
    XO
    Christa Jayne
    fashionorfamine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great orange jacket! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete